This canvas print of "Iris Flame", by Judy Hancock-Holland, comes on thick (1 1/2") stretchers, with dupe/blur sides, using the best archival canvas, inks and coating. It is available in three print sizes from our online Artists Gallery store. If you would like a print with dimensions not listed, please contact us directly at 1-250-924-0901. We can custom print to any proportional size.
To create luscious, soulful photographic art that invites you to rest in a moment of awe at the beauty of creation.
Photography, for me, is a spiritual practice, a way of drinking in and celebrating the everyday miracles to be found in the mundane. I travel very little, but rather focus on a deep appreciation of the everyday beauty that my life on Vancouver Island brings me. No matter where I am, I enjoy making photos to delight the eye and move the heart.
I hope you enjoy browsing through my work. Perhaps you’ll find something to enhance your home or office decor. For prints on canvas, paper, acrylic or metal call today: 250-758-0317.
I am located in Nanaimo on beautiful Vancouver Island, BC, and am also available for photography teaching and one-on-one coaching.
HONOURS & AWARDS
- 1st place Canadian Association for Photographic Art gold medal, Harbour City Photography Club Photo Salon 2016, May 2016
- Juror’s Choice Award, Harbour City Photography Club Photo Salon 2017, June 2017
- numerous 1st place awards at club competitions, Harbour City Photography Club, 2014-2017
- Level 1 graduate of Miksang Contemplative Photography
- “Voluptueux” published in PhotoNEWS Canada, fall 2016
I am largely self-taught, but have had the privilege of studying with Sharron Milne, Freeman Patterson, André Gallant, Bryan Petersen, Rick Hulbert, Julie DuBose and Michael Wood. I am inspired also by the vision and sensuality of Georgia O’Keeffe, Auguste Renoir, Imogen Cunningham, Edward Weston, Yousef Karsh and John Palatinus, and the flower images of Robert Mapplethorpe.
Phone: 250-758-0317 (Nanaimo, BC, Canada)